Solutions here included purge of the old audit files, disabling auditing, etc
Oracle Net Services - Version: 10.2.0.1 - Release: 10.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To see the auditing options : show parameter aud ; ( in sqlplus , connected as sysdba )
Reported is slow connections to the database, from remote and bequeath connections.
Oracle Net client trace, Some points to look for in the trace
- Time gap time stamp column
- Check the start time of the trace.
- Check if the handshake is completed, ie connection has passed the TNS listener?
- When time gap found, check the packets before / after the slowness is seen. What type of packets are they? What information do the packets show?
- What is the function names where the time is lost?