Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 - Release: Oracle11g to Oracle11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing a new installation of the Fusion Middleware 11g, the opmnctl is started by oracle user.
Fixed Width Font
But when calling the PHP URL, the following error occurs:
The OCI libraries are missing; these missing client OCI libraries prevent PHP from connecting to the database.
There are 2 ways to resolve this issue.
1) Take a backup of this folder:
2) Now, add or modify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH definition in opmn.xml to include the INSTANT_CLIENT_HOME/client64/lib directory:
<variable id="LD_LIBRARY_PATH" value="/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"/>
See Step 14 in << Note 1163665.1 >> for an example of how to do it.
Configuring PHP with Oracle HTTP Server 11g (Doc ID 1163665.1)
3) Stop/Start the Webtier instance"
4) Open a browser and try this URL:
1) Make a backup copy of all the files under:
2) Copy the instantclient libraries from:
3) Ensure that the owner, group and privileges of the recently copied files match the existing ones.
4) Stop/Start the Webtier instance:
5) Open a browser and try this URL: